Marriott Downtown Hotel
85 West Street
New York City
We strongly recommend the use of public transportation to access lower Manhattan.
for HopStop directions.
• A, C, 1, 2, 3 to Chambers Street
• A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, or 5 trains to Fulton Street
• 2 or 3 trains to Park Place
• E train to World Trade Center
• R train to Rector Street
• R train to Cortlandt Street
• 1 train to Rector Street
• M5 Southbound: get off at Broadway and Thames Street
• M5 Northbound: get off at Trinity Place and Rector Street
• M20 Southbound: get off on South End Avenue between Liberty Street and Albany Street
• M22 Southbound: get off on Vesey Street between North End Ave. and West Street
By PATH (weekdays only):
The PATH train serves the World Trade Center terminal from multiple points in New Jersey. If traveling by car from New Jersey or other points west, the Harrison PATH station is a convenient location to park in an adjacent parking facility and take PATH to the World Trade Center.
Ferry service is available from Midtown Manhattan, New Jersey, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. For service from these areas, we recommend the following transportation options:
New York Water Taxi: www.nywatertaxi.com
East River Ferry Service: www.eastriverferry.com
Staten Island Ferry: www.siferry.com
Lower Manhattan is difficult to navigate by car, and on-street parking is extremely limited. The Memorial does not provide parking. If traveling by car from New Jersey or other points west, the Harrison PATH station is a convenient location to park in an adjacent parking facility and take PATH to the World Trade Center.
The following list of garages is provided for your convenience.
Please check current street conditions before you drive:
Lower Manhattan Construction Information - http://www.lowermanhattan.info/construction
For mapping programs, please use 1 Albany St. New York, NY.